If you or a loved is involved in a motorcycle accident in Mesa that results in injury or death, you will need a lawyer to help you through the often complicated claims process. Should you file a lawsuit, you’ll need an attorney on your side that knows the laws in Mesa and wants to insure you receive full compensation for your injuries. Mesa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys, John C. Giles and Spencer M. Dickson, can help you file a lawsuit, or answer questions about your motorcycle accident.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The following are the most common motorcycle accident-related injuries:
- Head injury – Motorcycle riders and their passengers frequently suffer head trauma following an accident, even when wearing a helmet.
- Broken bones – If a motorcyclist or their passenger breaks one or more bones, they can expect recovery to take at least a month or, in the case of compound fractures, much longer.
- In the worst cases, a motorcycle rider can be killed in an accident.
In Mesa, there are several issues involved with a motorcycle accident that could impact the final lawsuit settlement for injury claims:
- Traffic and registration laws
- Insurance policy provisions
- Liability determination
- Use of safety equipment
- Product malfunction
Additionally, injured motorcyclists may find themselves in possession of an insurance policy too small to cover damages. Or, a helmet failure may have resulted in the increased severity of a head injury or even the death of a loved one.
These factors weigh heavily in the type and amount of settlement that can be reached for accident damages. This is why you need an attorney who knows Mesa’s motorcycle incident-related laws and is ready to work with you to ensure any and all resulting claims are covered. Don’t hesitate to contact Giles & Dickson with your questions at 480-964-3505 or complete our web contact form. Hablamos Español.
Giles & Dickson in Mesa understand the concerns and issues surrounding motorcycle accidents. Trust in their experience and legal counsel to determine a strong legal strategy for your insurance claims, and their determination to work diligently on your behalf to resolve your lawsuit.